Wardrobe Malfunction....oh no

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

highbeam Posts: 2578
I would just die if it happened to me :-8 :-8 but I did laugh. I don't even really know who she is, apparently from TOWIE
McLisa Posts: 1815
its good to see shes like the rest of us and only tans the visible bits on a night out :yelrotflmaosmilie:
streaks Posts: 3592
oh. Dear. God :ooh
CarolinaMoon Posts: 2431
I once caught my linen skirt on something at work and it ripped a huge hole down the side of it. My then boss actually stapled it together so that I could go home on the bus :o0
Elizabeth Bennett Posts: 682
Don't think she was too mortified after all, she posted this lovely pic to her twitter account soon after. Damage limitation I suppose. Sure the TOWIE girls live for this kind of exposure, pardon the pun!
CarolinaMoon Posts: 2431
If only my rear had looked as good........
Smileykaz Posts: 7296
Oh Carolina, you poor thing. Hilarious! I'm sure not so at the time. I ripped my skirt the exact same as that first picture when I was in school, about 10. It went right up the back! The teacher could only get me to wear my coat when going to the yard or whatever and warned me to keep it on when on the bus! Now, of course I was only a kid and I was wearing proper knickjers so all you could see was white child knickers, but still! My mother sewed it up for me that night, after WETTING herself laughing at me.
R2theB Posts: 1660
Haha, the poor woman! I split the arse of my jeans right open one night in Belfast trying to do some bump and grinding dancing locked in a classy joint some of you might know called The Bot. Worst part was, I'd only gone up for the night so had only brought a different top to wear the next day, was a very broke student and my friend who I was staying with is 4'11" and I'm 5'10", I had to get the train back to Dublin with my jumper tied around my waist. Let's just say it was... draughty.
MrsGilhooley Posts: 1235
:o)ll