Warning about stretch marks...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs.G Posts: 1828
Hey girls...just to let ye know... I am prone to stretch marks...my legs are covered in them, so using bio oil on tummy since I was about 5 weeks pregnant ... none on the tummy so far, but totally forgot about my hips! They have started to appear there now...so just a warning not to forget them!!
sunflower1 Posts: 154
Thanks for the warning Mrs.G
tinyfeet Posts: 3482
This happened a girl my friend knows. She was religious about rubbing oil into her tummy but forgot her sides & she got them on her sides but absolutley nothing on her stomach
Nadie Posts: 1111
Sorry to hear it Mrs G, but sure start now and they mightn't get worse... thanks for passing on the wisdom!
missust Posts: 370
warning no 2: i had no stretch marks and was just complimenting myself and recommending bio oil to everyone i met.....woke up on friday morning with LOADS grrrr. thought at 38 weeks i had escaped
wifee07 Posts: 353
I got all the way to labour, had an emergency section and bleeding consultant gave me one where she must have pulled tummy back to get baby out!! Don't mind it though!! They're war wounds, or constant reminders of your little ones!! Love Tags!!
goingmad Posts: 657
It must be the week for this - I woke up with them on the side of my bum this week & hadn't anything at all until then - what are ye going to use to get rid of them??
b2bdec08 Posts: 470
Girls when should I start rubbing stuff for these? I'm 10 weeks
petunia Posts: 1626
[quote="b2bdec08":ycehjr9n]Girls when should I start rubbing stuff for these? I'm 10 weeks[/quote:ycehjr9n] i started as soon as i got my bfp! *)
missust Posts: 370
me too...but obviously didnt do me any good...cost me a fortune too as i was soooo fussy about doing it twice a day..i lashed it on too!!