Warning TMI. help needed question re early labour

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

rubymoon Posts: 756
TMI Alert!!!!!!!!!!! Just wanted some of your thoughts on the following. Thanks in advance. Hi so I'm into 34th week of pregnancy and last night had a bath and there was a bloody stringy tissue thing. Not much but there all the same in the water. On my last baby 2 years ago nearly, I lost my mucus plug in the bath but this looked alot different. The plug was like snot and blood tinged and my waters broke 10 days later and had my daughter 5 weeks early. Has anybody had this bloody show without the mucus part, just the red stringy tissue like stuff, about 2 inches long.
babybambino Posts: 940
Give your maternity hospital a ring for peace of mind, I didn't go into natural labour so I didn't notice my mucus plug coming away
happy mummy Posts: 424
[quote="babybambino":8k7ekgvb]Give your maternity hospital a ring for peace of mind, I didn't go into natural labour so I didn't notice my mucus plug coming away[/quote:8k7ekgvb] I agree with babybambino! I had some blood on my panty liners for about 2 weeks before I lost my plug and my waters broke shortly afterwards but its always best to be safe, especially since you had your first child 5 weeks early.