was it too high?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Busy Mom Posts: 2910
i think i felt the baby move last night. in fact i'm 99% sure cuz it was a feeling i've never experienced before. i was in bed and i turned onto my right side with my wedge pillow propped under my belly and i was lying there and all of a sudden it felt like someone rubbed their finger along m belly. it was to the left of my belly button, about an inch below the belly button line - is that too high for my weeks (my ticker says 14+3 but my last scan would have me at 15wk).
jen09 Posts: 1390
sounds about right to me; I know I got my 1st movements low down & around 17wks & it was like you described, a rubbing inside my tummy - or sometimes like someone blowing bubbles :o0 I also found in the early stages I'd get lots of low down movements in the bath. But either way :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Busy Mom Posts: 2910
see it wasn't low down thats what has me confused
UndercoverBride Posts: 110
Minkie, I had the exact same thing on Sunday night in bed, would have been 15+4. As I described it to my DH it was like a finger or feather gently stroking the inside of my tummy, maybe 2 inches below belly button. I have had loads of popping sensations that others have described but honestly feel they're just gas :-8 . Straight away on sunday night i felt certain it was the baby moving was really excited. Lay really still last night to see if i felt same thing but nothing happened.
Martiespride Posts: 997
sounds like it. i felt first movement at about 14 weeks too. for me it was more like little bubbles moving!!! such a lovely feeling! :o)ll now i feel the lions tour is going on in there!!!!