was mrsb2baug05

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mad woman Posts: 22106
jsut changed my name, thought it was completly unsuitable....
The Bride Posts: 686
This one is far more suitable. From your continued repetiton of "we wish you a merry christmas" and frenzied counting I thought that at the very least you were suffering from a multiple personality disorder.
i didnt think so myself, really dont think that is completly unsuitable at all [i:901vibqb]we wish you a merry christmas & a happy new year[/i:901vibqb] :wink:
ed* Posts: 402
Well mad woman... today is a day for changes..... whaddya think of the 'new me' ? <-------- I just love it SO much
fabbbbbbbbbbbbbouuuuuuuuuulooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuussssssssss [i:3w1cizfo]we wish you a merry christmas & a happy new year[/i:3w1cizfo] :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
Stop attention seeking, Gollum
ooooohhhhhh :lol: :lol:
[quote:2kmn1ohr]Well mad woman... today is a day for changes..... whaddya think of the 'new me' ? <-------- I just love it SO much[/quote:2kmn1ohr] Mrs Lainey, the picture sums you up in one. It's great! :lol:
halo Posts: 1406
Mrs lainey, I'm scared of your new avatar :( god help me if I ever log into this site while drunk or otherwise incapacitated, I'll be hospitalised for night terrors. It's just [i:29ga9t6b]looking[/i:29ga9t6b] at me... good choice though :wink:
ed* Posts: 402
It does kinda make you jump when you see it :oops: :oops: But think of all the time it will save me when I'm typing a post - I won't need to keep clicking on the emoticon... cos it's already there :wink: