was mrsb2baug05 - Page 2

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mad woman Posts: 22106
:lol:
[img:2susgorv]http://www.jamster.ie/storage/view/299/0/we/weq_santa_frogWbmp.jpg[/img:2susgorv][/list]
The Bride Posts: 686
[quote:1ed3ysws]Mrs lainey, I'm scared of your new avatar :( god help me if I ever log into this site while drunk or otherwise incapacitated, I'll be hospitalised for night terrors. It's just [i:1ed3ysws]looking[/i:1ed3ysws] at me... good choice though :wink:[/quote:1ed3ysws] That's rich coming from a murderous hypnotist with bad fashion sense. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
halo Posts: 1406
mad woman, you're also scaring me too - I looked at the off topic section, and all I could see was "mad woman" on a load of the posts as last poster. thought me pc was taunting me. I'm frightened now, I fear change...
never fear never fear...you have now entered the twlight zone. do do do do do do .......
rose09 Posts: 57
Just remember Mad woman, your still an airhead. :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D
ed* Posts: 402
[quote:eiy5uk07]That's rich coming from a murderous hypnotist with bad fashion sense. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: [/quote:eiy5uk07] Haha... I'm getting contagious :roll: :wink: [quote:eiy5uk07]I'm frightened now, I fear change...[/quote:eiy5uk07] Wanna {{{HUG}}} ???
[quote:2cn7swmp]mad woman, you're also scaring me too - I looked at the off topic section, and all I could see was "mad woman" on a load of the posts as last poster. thought me pc was taunting me. I'm frightened now, I fear change...[/quote:2cn7swmp] LOL
halo Posts: 1406
the bride, my fashion sense is impeccable. How dare you. "Derelicte" was very well received you know... although coming from a yellow tracksuited murderous swordwielder bride who models herself on Bruce Lee I don't know why I took offence :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
[quote:3dqflfoq]Just remember Mad woman, your still an airhead. :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D[/quote:3dqflfoq] Airhead doesn't even come close, more like stepford wives with a programming error.