was mrsb2baug05 - Page 3

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

halo Posts: 1406
I'd like a hug if I wasn't so sure your pacman would eat me....Until then I'll hover nervously...
mad woman Posts: 22106
[quote:3a4e3jcr]Just remember Mad woman, your still an airhead. :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D[/quote:3a4e3jcr] its like that take that song "never forget where you're coming from" thats me rosie07- Up the airheads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 [i:3a4e3jcr]we wish you a merry christmas & a happy new year[/i:3a4e3jcr]
aha......I am very sure that the hub, would die of a heart attack if I became a stepford...no way hosea.......Cathy Bates in that film with james cann...misery...could be more on the lines.............. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: [i:3bxmm81m]We wish you a merry christmas & a happy new year[/i:3bxmm81m] :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The Bride Posts: 686
Where is Anon10yrs+ when you need her to suggest you get counselling?
[img:10pf0uh2]http://www.scarysquirrel.org/santa/sendcard1.gif[/img:10pf0uh2] [/i]its christmas time, there's no need to be afraid because we wish you a merry christmas & a happy new year
Minxie Posts: 884
mad wench. when you insert so many laughy heads, its scary. It really is. Now, I know you like being an airhead but it really is a derogatory term and not one to be proud of. I wouldn't advertise it too much. The other laughy things make you look like a troll which I know you're not. The counting is also scary. Very scary. Its not funny, its strange and I'm actually having a big sister moment and wondering if all functions properly above the neck with you. Also, have you ever said things in your head before posting them? It helps when you're trying to make sense. HTH
never thought of that peaches.......... i wish it could be christmas everyday, when the bells are ringing and the bands begin to play
The Bride Posts: 686
Listen, you are getting worse than 50 cent. Why did you post the crazy frog? Did you get confused and think this thread was the "Offical Airheads Let's all post a picture Oops I don't know how" thread?
Minxie Posts: 884
Bride this lady is bananas.
eh hello......