Menu

WATCH THIS SPACE - Motivation weight loss Clinic

Go to Health & Fitness

StillWaiting
Mini Wolly

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE - Motivation weight loss Clinic

Postby StillWaiting » Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:34 am

MrsB2B how did you get on on Saturday??? I just don't seem to be able to pull it back at all....Going with hubby tonight to check out a gym hoping that might give me a bit of motivation!!!

Mrs2babridesoon
Empress Wolly

Postby Mrs2babridesoon » Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:42 pm

Sorry Still Waiting I didn't get notice of your post. I was up another 2.8lbs 12st 5lb (plus point .8 of a pound) last Saturday :-8 PLUS I have been woeful again this week I can't focus on it at all, I think to truly get back into it I need to start listening to CD's again, which by the way I hate and his voice, when I started my hubby was always taking the puddle, saying in Dr L accent ''Lucky unlucky,I do not know''

I have started the IVF meds at the mo they are super easy as I am only using the Puregon pen 150 a day and will up to 4 injections a day, after next Mondays scan, Menapur 150 as well and another big injection no idea what it is but guessing its to stop me ovulating I'm guessing I'll be in Prague by next weekend, if my PCOS doesn't cause me any probs, Monday's scan will tell a lot I guess! So I am going to take a break from WM for a few weeks. Maybe focusing on this will so how get me back on track, cause all the guilt over eating badly is only making me miserable.

Hope your keeping well hon!
TTC since Nov 2009.Me 38/Hubby 42. PCOS/Large Fibroid cm.(REMOVED)
Clomid 50mg X 6 Cycles, Clomid 100mg/Scans/Trigger Shots X 2 Cycle. BFN X 8.
Lap & Dye Dec 2011.Both tubes open/ovarian drilling/slight Endo removed/Lge Fibroid Feb-May ’12:IUI 4 Attempts all cancelled (poor response) Cycle changed TSI. BFN X 4
All treatment suspended till Endo/Cyst & Fibroid sorted! May 2012.
21st July '12.Operation Day: Very Mild Endo 'Zapped' Cyst Sorted Fibroid too Big to Touch.
27/07/12 Decapeptyl Injection.18/09/12 Open Myomectomy.Done & Dusted.
Fibroid Totally Removed/Hysterscopy 02/11/12.
BFP March 2013 Clomid & 10,000 Pregnyl (Sadly wasn't meant to be) .
April & May 2013 Puregon 50iu Day 2-12. Pregnyl 10,000. BFN.
Sept/Oct 2013 1st IVF Prague BFP. 2 weeks shy of 4years of TTC.

excitedbride14
New Wolly

Postby excitedbride14 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:10 pm

Hi girls! Well I fell off the wagon completely and ended up putting bk on the stone I lost :(. My wedding is the beginning of next year so cant afford to let myself slip again. Ive really pulled it bk the last 2 weeks and have lost 6lbs so far. Have about another 27 pounds to lose. Im very focused and determined to hit my goal this time. Time is running out and I want to look my best on the day. Heres hoping I can keep with it. mrsb2b best of luck to you over the next few weeks. Will update my progress again after my next weigh in.

molcon
New Wolly

Postby molcon » Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:32 pm

Hi all, I know everyone seems to have gone their separate ways but I thought Id post a message just in case :innocent:
I have spent the last few weeks reading all the posts here on my lunch break and all i can say is "Wow, what a journey ye have been on" both with TTC and the weightloss journey!
I joined Motivation last year and it didnt work for me. I lost 6lbs in 7 weeks and gave up. I then knew something was definately wrong cos I had given it 100% (same as I had done with WWW, etc previously) and I didnt get the results. I went to see an endocrinologist in Tralee and it turns out I have a condition called Pre-Diabetes or Insulin Resistance. This means that my body produces Insulin but the cells dont know to use it.. Cells keep asking for Insulin to be produced.. then there is too much of it there and the excess gets stored as fat! Does that make sense? Anyway, I inject weekly now for this now and it seems to be working. When I was at my lowest a number of weeks ago, I got a call from Motivation asking me if I wanted to use up the last of my weeks I hadnt used previously, and it was a godsend. I said yes, have been back 6 weeks and have lost 11lbs!
Anyway, after my long ramble... does anyone else want to join me on this journey?? Im feeling very motivated and want to be down to my ideal weight by Christmas. I started 6 weeks ago at 12stone, I am 11-3 today and want to be 9.5 by Christmas (fingers n toes crossed!!)
Ill post here anyway each week - just to act as an inspiration to anyone who may be lurking and may be thinking of taking the big step!!!!

Mrs2babridesoon
Empress Wolly

Postby Mrs2babridesoon » Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:33 pm

Molcon welcome, I'm always checking in. You're exactly what we need new blood, full of motivation to jazz us all up. I will be away for a week or so, but hopefully I'll get my mojo back in the next few weeks and join you on a lighter weight for Christmas, I was in the 10st bracket (by the finger nails last Christmas) I'm about 12 and a half now (If I'm lucky) So need good kick up a ar$e!

Welcome back excitedbride14, believe you can do it and you will!!!!!
Well done on being 6lbs down.

Keep up the posts please Molcon and excitedbride and we can revive this thread. No wonder no one wants to join I'm so appallingly bad absolutely no inspiration for me :-8 :o0 .

P.S off to Prague possibly this weekend for my IVF cycle. :o)ll
TTC since Nov 2009.Me 38/Hubby 42. PCOS/Large Fibroid cm.(REMOVED)
Clomid 50mg X 6 Cycles, Clomid 100mg/Scans/Trigger Shots X 2 Cycle. BFN X 8.
Lap & Dye Dec 2011.Both tubes open/ovarian drilling/slight Endo removed/Lge Fibroid Feb-May ’12:IUI 4 Attempts all cancelled (poor response) Cycle changed TSI. BFN X 4
All treatment suspended till Endo/Cyst & Fibroid sorted! May 2012.
21st July '12.Operation Day: Very Mild Endo 'Zapped' Cyst Sorted Fibroid too Big to Touch.
27/07/12 Decapeptyl Injection.18/09/12 Open Myomectomy.Done & Dusted.
Fibroid Totally Removed/Hysterscopy 02/11/12.
BFP March 2013 Clomid & 10,000 Pregnyl (Sadly wasn't meant to be) .
April & May 2013 Puregon 50iu Day 2-12. Pregnyl 10,000. BFN.
Sept/Oct 2013 1st IVF Prague BFP. 2 weeks shy of 4years of TTC.

StillWaiting
Mini Wolly

Postby StillWaiting » Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:35 pm

Welcome Molcon and excitedbride we definitely need some new blood on here for motivation....I'm trying very hard to get back into it before I got back to motivation....I had a good enough day yesterday but still not as good as I would have been when I first joined....I've been good so far again today but I'm absolutely starving and just want to have a big bar of Chocolate :-8 I'm going to an exercise class at 6.15 so hopefully that will keep me off the junk. I haven't weighed myself in a few months so think I need to bite the bullet and see how much damage I have done...We have 12 weeks to christmas so I'm sure we could all be at or very close to goal by then.

Clanard Court Hotel
molcon
New Wolly

Postby molcon » Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:36 am

Hi Stillwaiting!! Thanks for the welcome!
I know what you mean about finding it hard to get back into a good mojo when you have been out of it for a while.. maybe start with Day 1 and take it a day at a time? I find thats what I am doing anyway.. In the back of my mind is that if I keep hitting my small target of 2lbs a week then thats 11 weeks to Christmas week which is 22lbs which is massive!! That would put me at my target of 9 and 1/2 stone!!!!!!!!!
Its all small steps..
When you say you are starving what do you eat? I see some people eating very little (well very little for me - Id starve!) and then falling off the wagon.
A typical day for me would be:
B - WMC Protein Cereal with Strawberries/Blueberries & Nat Yoghurt or McCambridge Bread with Banana or Scrambled Egg w Turkey Rashers & McCambridge

S - Protein Bar

Lunch - Chicken/Tuna Salad or 1/week Id have a tuna salad wrap or if I eat out for lunch Id have a dinner with no potatoes

Afternoon Snack - Apple/Babybel/Yoghurt(depending on Breakfast)

Dinner - either a dinner with no potatoes/ stirfry / omelette

I dont have anything then in the evening cos I have my walk/run

That works for me cos I dont be starving so theres less chance Id fall off the wagon. My biggest thing is my few beers/vino at the weekend. I find that if I have them it really slows down my weightloss but if I dont then I feel really deprived!! So at the moment Im trying to just a glass or two of wine rather than the whole bottle lol!!

Sorry for the long winded post and I hope I dont sound like a knowitall!! :duh: Talk soon, Molcon x

StillWaiting
Mini Wolly

Postby StillWaiting » Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:48 am

Hi Molcon, I think my biggest problem at the moment is that I'm not having the protein bars, I had one of Monday and Tuesday but none yesterday and ended up having a twix instead!!!! I'm finding it very hard to cut back on the carbs again and just think my appetite has increased generally....I know after a few weeks I will be back to the way I was but it's very hard....what is also catching me is that I am not organised with my shopping and have no good snacks....I'll do a proper shop this weekend and hopefully that will help. I had a bad day yesterday because we were off site in a hotel with work but I still wasn't as bad as I am usually am and only had a small salad last night. I'd love to be down 22lbs for christmas and it probably is doable if I could just get in the zone!!!!

molcon
New Wolly

Postby molcon » Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:52 pm

Hi all!! Well, its Friday so brings the weekend! :o)ll Now, normally that would be a great thing but now it means the start of the battle against the bottle!! If I can not drink any alcohol over the weekend then I know Ill be down again on Tuesday weigh in! O:o) Dunno will that happen tho cos its been 3 weeks since I drank (sounds like an AA meeting lol!) and I kinda fancy a glass or two! If I could stop at two that would be ok....
Stillwaiting, I find the protein bars a lifesaver.. I always have them in my handbag and at work/athome in the press. Cos they are sweet they will deal with the sweet craving when you feel deprived.. (Pity they dont do Budweiser or Red Wine flavour he! he!) They are expensive but the way I look at it, and what I use as motivation, is the fact that if I had over the money now/ go without now, then by Christmas I will be able to go back to normal again! I am also a weirdo who goes around with a small pot of Sugarfree jelly in my handbag! Just in case I fancy something sweet after my lunch or something! Everything helps tho and I know what you mean about having a proper shop done! When you go to a hotel why dont you have a dinner but just dont have any gravy or potatoes./rice ? Thats what seems to work for me..
MrsB2B - best of luck in Prague - Ill keep my fingers crossed for you! And just remember that with 11 weeks to go you could be back in the 10stone bracket again!!
Excitedbride - How did you get on this week? Hop on board the motivation train and we can all take turns to drive!!! ;o)
Have a good weekend everyone!!
xx Molcon xx

excitedbride14
New Wolly

Postby excitedbride14 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:16 pm

Hi girls! Well I only lost 1lb this week...bit disappointed but didn't deserve to lose anymore as had a busy week n gave in to convenience food. I truly believe that doing a big shop n having the right foods in the house for the week is key to me sticking to it. Have lost half stone in three weeks so happy enough with that. Welcome Mol, we are roughly the same weight. I too would love to be down to 9 1/2 stone by xmas. Maybe we can motivate each other? Stillwaiting n mrsb great to see ye bk on the thread...ye were both my inspiration when I signed up first day! Ye've done it before so ye have it in ye to carry on with your motivation journey! let the xmas weight loss countdown commence! 12 weeks n counting! Have a great weekend everyone! :)

PreviousNext

Go to Health & Fitness