Menu

WATCH THIS SPACE - Motivation weight loss Clinic - Page 38

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs2babridesoon Posts: 3319
I stayed the same, miracle! I told the consultant all about the weekend he was super nice and understanding. I was nervous he would be angry with me. Went to gym this morning my personal trainer hasn't been there last 2 sessions, so much for my good deal! I was a little lost but another trainer told me what to do. No one works me like the other trainer thou.
StillWaiting Posts: 246
Girls I had my weigh in this morning and stayed the same also....I know I didn't deserve to lose any weight but you always live in hope....I'm determined to get back on track now this week as I did see a few of my old habits creeping in again this week...Only thing is I am going out for dinner tomorrow and Sat night but I will try to make the right choices...I did a toning class last night and I literally cannot walk today....every bone in my body is sore...MrsB2B what kinds of things are you doing with your trainer or does it change every day??
Well done on staying the same StillWaiting, My trainer wasn't there Tues or Wed and only had him for about 15 minutes today, he changes it every day when he is there, weights and cardio. This morning I did 20 minutes on thread-mill (Incline 6 speed 6, I'm not fit at all) then the cross trainer for 10 minutes or so then my trainer arrived, he made me do loads of swats and weights.He's gym is fab it has tones of machines some like curves but way more advanced, he also has thread mills/cross trainers/rowing machines. etc. He finished off my session with threadmill around ten minutes at incline 10 speed 6 I think.
louthgirl2013 Posts: 48
wow girls well done! I went to motivation a few years ago and really liked it. Unfortunately I have put back a bit of the weight (but definitely not all of it!) and am sorely tempted to go back before I go dress shopping. Can anyone tell me how much it is these days? Also I was very interested to read about the promotional work. Does anyone know if you agree to the promotional work at the end, do you have to have lost a minimum amount. I know you have to have reached your goal but I reckon I only have about 1.5 stone to loose and don't think this would be "sensational" enough for their advertising campaign?
[quote="dec2013":5kp5wzv4]wow girls well done! I went to motivation a few years ago and really liked it. Unfortunately I have put back a bit of the weight (but definitely not all of it!) and am sorely tempted to go back before I go dress shopping. Can anyone tell me how much it is these days? Also I was very interested to read about the promotional work. Does anyone know if you agree to the promotional work at the end, do you have to have lost a minimum amount. I know you have to have reached your goal but I reckon I only have about 1.5 stone to loose and don't think this would be "sensational" enough for their advertising campaign?[/quote:5kp5wzv4] Hi Dec2013, I wish I had known about weight motivation before my wedding, I really struggled to lose weight for it, ended up putting it on I was so stressed I'm married three years now and only found out about WMC last May. Can I ask you why did you stop going? Were you at goal when you finished? Did you revert to old eating habits? Did you keep eating the bars? Only wondering for my own interest any hints or suggestions welcome. I am in the program since May, I have another five weeks left in my first Maintenance Program (12 weeks, I'm not on maintenance I still have at least a stone to go, but the 12 weeks maintenance plan offers the best value for money @ €295 for 12 week) When I joined it was €625 for the Program & €30 a week for bars. So the first 20 weeks costs €1225, put it was all broken down into easy payments. Re the Promotional stuff I wouldn't have a clue, I think I read another wollie on this thread say you get life membership for free, I guess you pay for your bars thou! I think for some, losing a stone is as hard as trying to lose ten stone and I am guessing that is a huge market also, so you never know you may be what they are looking for? Personally I couldn't do it! I'd be mortified! I found this weekend really tough I was out with my hubby Saturday night for yet another meal, I ate for Ireland, I had loads of bread and butter (which I normally never would) but after last weekend and getting so drunk I thought it best to have the soakage :-8 Had starter/ mains (with mash and butter etc etc) Dessert, wine Bailey Coffee, just feel its getting harder and harder to pull back after a blow out! I went to the gym with my hubby yesterday and didn't give into temptation much, was going to have a carb free day but had a small potato with my dinner. I feel super bloated after all the bread etc! Since starting maintenance in early October I am only down three pounds, but I just haven't put the work in! Its defo getting harder to shift the last chunk!
louthgirl2013 Posts: 48
Hiya Mrs2babridesoon, yes I was at goal and also had toned up very well so was well proud of myself so not sure why I stopped and regretting it now! I guess it is the cost, It is very expensive even on the maintenance programme. I didn't continue with the bars, but my eating habits have never gone back to the way they were. I didn't continue with the bars as again the cost. One thing Im considering is doing it myself and just going to a similar programme to weightwatchers in my local area which is 4.50 per week (no charge for missed visits ) so I still have the weekly weigh in and they measure you and then I can buy the bars myself in the clinic. May not be as successful but it will get me kickstarted and not near as expensive as motivation. I definitely found the last bit the hardest because everyone is saying how fantastic you look etc ( any you also have the begrudgers telling you to stop and you have gone too far!!
Sean Jefferies Photo
Dec2013 I am very worried about finishing up and not having the bars anymore as I find they supress by sweet tooth his is really bad...I just can't afford to continue buying the bars every week once I'm finished....they are like a rent. MrsB2B I had a really bad weekend as well...I had 2 meals out Friday and Sat and Sat ended up going for breakfast also with Hubby and had eggs benedict which probably wasn't the best thing....I am finding that I am trying things now that I wouldn't have touched at the start of the diet so really have to stop that....I have a quite enough weekend this weekend so really going to try and pull it back...I'm trying to up the exercise too so hopefully that will help :-)
Thanks for all the info Dec2013, I think if you can still buy your bars at the clinic and follow the WM diet you'll do great just getting weighed @ your local club for €4.50 a week. I sound like a spokes person for WMC but my plan once I have reached goal is to do the maintenance program again and only go once of a month so that would be €295 divided by 12. But right now I can't believe I am practically wasting this maintenance program cause I'm not loosing much weight. Can I ask dec2013, what your weight loss was to get you to goal? [quote="StillWaiting":20mjowue]Dec2013 I am very worried about finishing up and not having the bars anymore as I find they supress by sweet tooth his is really bad...I just can't afford to continue buying the bars every week once I'm finished....they are like a rent. MrsB2B I had a really bad weekend as well...I had 2 meals out Friday and Sat and Sat ended up going for breakfast also with Hubby and had eggs benedict which probably wasn't the best thing....I am finding that I am trying things now that I wouldn't have touched at the start of the diet so really have to stop that....I have a quite enough weekend this weekend so really going to try and pull it back...I'm trying to up the exercise too so hopefully that will help :-)[/quote:20mjowue] Still Waiting I would suggest you try weaning your self off the bar don't just stop dead, drop to one bar a day for a week etc. I guess once we keep trying to stay focused! I haven't been reading my book or listening to my cd in ages must must must start doing those again, I do find they help! I have dinner out again this Saturday, I then have a party next Wednesday night, and hubby's Christmas Party the following Saturday night and parents are having a big Christmas dinner Sunday week (cause some of our family will be away on 25th) I can only hope that after Christmas I will at least have maintained my weight, starting a fresh next year! I don't think my consultant would be happy with my rational.
It's just so hard this time of year MrsB2B...I am finding that I am really hungry at the moment too which of course isn't helping :o( Best of luck with the weigh in tomorrow...I am going spinning tonight and tomorrow night to try and make up for some of the damage I did at the weekend
Stillwaiting some thing in the air I also feel very hungry theses day I am counting down the minutes till 4 when I have my protein bar, I totally forgot I have WM tomorrow morning, I'lls be lucky to stay the same to be honest. Well done on the spinning! After all my talk of the gym I absolutely hate it! I will finish off the month but I really really hate it! I find it so boring! The personal trainer hasn't been around much but I do get attention every time I'm in there, from different trainers.