Menu

WATCH THIS SPACE - Motivation weight loss Clinic - Page 65

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

excitedbride14 Posts: 11
Just wanted to add..best of luck in prague mrs2b..hope it goes well for you :)
timetobewed Posts: 22
Hey all Want to say how great your posts are and wud love to join in!! I joined Motivation 10 wks ago and 28 1/2 pound down but its getting very slow so cud be doing with extra motivation or advice!! I stil have another 3 or 4 stone to go:(
Mrs2babridesoon Posts: 3319
I'm back! Thanks excitedbride14, Prague went well bar eating all around me :-8 Welcome timetobewed, you are doing amazingly! 10 weeks and over two stone down.FANTASTIC! Congrats, thrilled for you! Please share all your secrets! As for me I am not going back to WM sessions for another few weeks, I called them today to say I won't be back for a few weeks. I will try being as good as I can for the mo but I have a lot on my plate with the IVF and waiting to test and stuff. EXCUSES I KNOW :o0 But come next week I am going to give myself a good kick up the a$s to get in shape for Christmas.
Kerrybridie13 Posts: 1
Hi all, I'm in day 1 of motivation and haven't felt hungry at all. My starting weight was 11st 9lbs and my goal is to lose 2 stone. Just wondering if anyone started at a similar weight and how they got on.
Kerrybridie13 welcome, sorry unfortunately I was way heavier :-8 when I started but I truly think what ever your goal to lose 6 stone or 1.5 stone we all travel a very similar journey. Best of luck and excellent for not feeling hungry!
timetobewed Posts: 22
Hey Kerrybridie13. I also have a lot more to go than 2 stone but as Mrs2babridesoon said it a similar journey for all of us. Although your should end sooner than mine :) Its great that your not feeling hungry. I am amazed that I don't but guess you eat so often you just don't feel hungry. Best of luck with your first week.
Aileen Duffy Makeup
mrs bloggs Posts: 53
MRS2BBS............. :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Massive congratulations on your fantastic news. It's just made my morning. I'm so thrilled for you. Wishing you the happiest and healthiest of months ahead. Take care of yourself now lady. :stork: :baby3: :babydust:
Awe thanks so so much Mrsbloggs! We're still in shock! Sorry girls I forgot to update ye all, well after a long long four years, our first IVF worked, so far so good I have our first scan on Thursday please God all will go well, so going to take a break from Weight Motivation please God for more than 9 months :o)ll I have to say joining weight motivation was a key factor in me finally getting a Pregnant.
So quiet on here now, I hear our local WM Clinic is super quiet as well. I am just about 12 weeks pregnant and in the short time I have been off WM I have out on about 1.5 stone, now I was doing IVF so on a lot of meds and 9 weeks of steroids. Will really try to watch my weight but its hard! Best of luck to any one starting or continuing the program! Not sure I will go back after the baby!
Lorna Doone Posts: 737
Congratulations on your pregnancy Mrs2babridesoon. I have no doubt Motivation helped you to get where you are now. Dad lost over 3 stone with them & he's kept most of it off almost 10 years on. He's still enjoys his food, just far more aware of his health now. You'll be well able to stay in check once the baby is here. Best of luck to you!