waxing during pregnancy

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Busy Mom Posts: 2910
i've gotten it done a few times before i was pregnant and never had a reaction but i know most places make you have a patch test done 48hrs before getting it done and i booked one for today but forgot to get the patch test done. i called the place and they said if im happy to have it done and havent had a reaction before they'll do it but i'm wondering did anyone have a reaction when they were pregnant that they didnt have before?
silíní Posts: 4219
No ive been getting it done for years and didnt have a reaction w hen pregnant but i was more sensitive definitely, esp my bikini line. It was just sorer that's all. Esp in the first fewmonths when i had M sickness and was feeling bad. S
milis Posts: 7998
I'm the same, no reaction, but definately sorer ;o(
Toni Baloney Posts: 544
Have never had a patch test and have gotton several waxes, a few while pregnant. It hurts slightly more and I found healing time a small bit longer but grand (is still worth it).
silíní Posts: 4219
Totally still worth it, you need every method you can to keep yoursel feeling attractive while pregnant!!!! :-8
Gingham Posts: 3014
have had an extended bikini wax done twice and its been fine..no problems at all..