waxing in early pregnancy

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Snuddlums Posts: 1644
Hi Im 6 weeks tomorrow and im going to get my usual underarm and eyebrow wax this eve.The girl uses lycon,im wondering is it safe.i cant ask her as it is dh cousin and ont want to tell her yet.
MissSindyhead Posts: 560
Oh my god! Just got my legs/eyebrows done today. Never considered for a second that this might be unadvisable in early pg (not even 5 weeks!). Too late now I guess.
marles Posts: 1397
I've been waxing all along through the pregnancy,I had no issues at all other than my skin has been quite dry and this did impact on the wax on my leg once. I did tell my beautician early on in the pregnancy but this was more just in case,she had no concerns or worries.I don't kno what type of wax she uses but I got waxed last week and all was fine and I will be going again in 2 weeks to make sure I'm ready to go!
MINI DONKEY Posts: 2499
I got waxed all thru my last pregnancy and doing the same now...don't know what she uses but have never heard it's not safe
Emomc Posts: 2069
[quote="MINI DONKEY":194a7gh0]I got waxed all thru my last pregnancy and doing the same now...don't know what she uses but have never heard it's not safe[/quote:194a7gh0] Ditto for me I have heard a lot of pregnancy scare myths but this is a new one on me. I also get Lycon waxing done
Snuddlums Posts: 1644
Thanks grls.got it done,makes u feel b8r