Menu

Waxing While pregnant

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Happy Mammie Posts: 1507
Hi Girls proberly a stupid question. im 8 weeks pregnant and need to get Bikini waxed.Im just wondering will it be more sesitive now.Or will it just be normal.I havent told anyone im pregnant so have no one to ask.Thanks
Idina Posts: 1289
don't know about bikini but got legs waxed at 8 weeks and it was the last time. I ahve been getting them waxed for years but Oh My God the pain that time!!!
Sassy Posts: 2269
I got my legs and bikni line done last week and i didn't find it any more painfull than usual. :-8
Happy Mammie Posts: 1507
Thanks Girls for your replies felt so stupid asking the question.
Mum-2-be Posts: 108
Hi Happie Mammie, I am also 8 weeks and have wondered about the waxing thing. I'm overdue a wax as I was afraid to go! :-8 I think I will just go for it! I'm gonna get the hot wax as it is usually less painful than the normal wax.. .
Lady Di Posts: 2487
I did find it more painful than normal to be honest and would highly recomend that you have the hot wax as I re-acted really badly to the normal wax and I'm used to being waxed!! I was really glad though that I had it done when I was in hosp and over the last two weeks as having stitches it just seems much easier to keep the area clean!
MrsNoc05 Posts: 1823
Yep I've been getting waxed for years and when I was pregnant both my legs and bikini line were agony, but it didnt stop me, I hate feeling hairy so I persevered and continued in getting waxed as usual but I deffo found it much much more painful than before, but still worth it when its done Good Luck MrsNoc
Wannabamama Posts: 481
I find it slightly more painful, but i think that also down to the person doing the waxing, for me it really depends.
charli Posts: 5994
for me its the same as before - uncomfortable as always yet bearable had eyebrows done today and no bother though i know thats miniscule compared to legs/bikini
Bear Posts: 671
I got my legs and bikini line waxed a few weeks ago and it didn't feel any worse than usual. I don't really find it that painful.