Way TMI!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

moly Posts: 103
Ladies, this is the only place I could think of posting this as I'm a little concerned and I figured you'd all know everything there is to know about this stuff by now. Basically, I had my AF 14 days ago. It lasted 5 days. For the last three days I've been having PMS symptoms - pains etc. Also, have seriously heavy CM. I'm 100 per cent that I couldn't be pregnant, does anyone know what could be going on?
ginger nut Posts: 5989
if AF was only 14 days ago what you are experiencing now is probably related to ovulation more than pregnancy.
Really? I can't believe I have period pain so shortly after AF. I've never had CM before - that I've noticed. :-8 Sorry with the TMI.
MummyLuv Posts: 2478
Sounds like ovulation to me too, thats happen to me before too, it was just ovulation that was all
Thanks :wv Was worried there for a bit. Appreciate the advice :thnk :thnk :thnk :thnk :thnk
how long is your usual cycle? ovulation is usually about day 14 of 28 day cycle. Have you just come off pill? That might explain increase in symptoms that you may not have noticed when you were on pill. Or are you TTC which makes you more aware of every little twinge and change in your body.
Definitely not TTC and not on the pill either. My cycle is all over the place. It's never been normal so maybe it's finally coming around to the idea of a 28 day cycle? :o0
So I can safely say this is ovulation then??? :-8
sounds like it.
The worry! Thanks for your help though *)