Menu

WE GOT OUR PLANNING PERMISSION TODAY!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

seans missus Posts: 1381
My H2B rang me today. We were having awful trouble getting planning permission for our house. Have been trying about 2 years in total. We wanted a 2 storey and were told no, just a storey and a half. We went with a storey and a half and were told no, just a square bungalow! Had to cut the size down etc etc. Anyway, got the local councillor onto the case, and got him to ring yesterday again and we got a phone call today from the head planner in the council, we are allowed a 7metre house which is a storey and a half! So happy. We still have to rent for a while but dont mind that! Just have to get a mortgage now but alot of banks arent giving out mortgages now! Still delighted! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Salander Posts: 1639
YAY!!! Congratulations!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
prettylady Posts: 578
thats great news fairplay, it will be worth the wait in the end! :thnk
seans missus Posts: 1381
I'm so delighted! We have to take a metre off around the house but we still have our planning permission! So after I'm finished buying wedding magazines, I'll be buying house magazines!
the winner Posts: 4148
Aw I am delighted for you, really am it must be so stressful trying to get PP ... Your all sorted now, dont worry too much about not getting mortgage approval I went to Halifax last week to open a current account and the asked would I be interested in changing my mortgage to them.. so there are willing banks *) *)
livl01 Posts: 255
Congrats :o)ll
mrstobe09 Posts: 875
Congrats, thats great news. I still remember the day my now hubby told me we got our planning permission.
ladygrace Posts: 264
yeahhhh!!!! congrats :o)ll :o)ll
wishin&hoping Posts: 3666
Congrats
mrstee Posts: 927
ah thats excellent! Congrats! O-O