We have a heartbeat!!!!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

OMG10 Posts: 165
:lvs :lvs :lvs , well girls with it being our 3rd time pregnant we have finally seen and heard our ikle babies :heartbeat: heartbeat :heartbeat: :lvs :lvs :lvs It was the most amazing thing we've ever seen and heard, we sobbed like babies ourselves. Have to say that the lady in Mount carmel was just lovely, we have measured exactly what my dates were and she has said the heartbeat was really strong, am in the Rotunda on the 30th for another scan so we are hoping and praying everything is still ok then :lvs :lvs :lvs , we went out yesterday and celebrated with a lovely lunch in town and DH treated me to a new book, What to expect when your expecting :o0 :o0 :o0 Good luck to all the ladies who have scans still to come, all I can say is its the MOST AMAZING feeling EVER :lvs :lvs :lvs
Piggle Posts: 1770
[color=#FF0080:bar1bthm]C O N G R A T S [/color:bar1bthm] You have a fighter in there :) I know the feeling chick, myself and my h2b cried and sobbed when we heard and saw our babies heartbeat, we knew from that appt on that he was going nowhere! Enjoy it, its amazing xxx
StellaBella Posts: 432
Aaaawww delighted for you.. the relief when u see that heartbeat is unbelievable.. it is soo mad, u are practically sick with worry that it won't be there, and then in an instant once u see it it is just pure joy!!!
babychino Posts: 634
Congrats omg10, delighted for you, wishing you a healthy happy pregnancy :lvs :heartbeat: What to expect is a brill book, it's put my mind at ease so many times, enjoy
spanish mum Posts: 2468
aww, congrats! it is a lovely feeling isnt it. i couldnt get fitted in til next monday so have over a week to wait til my scan! I bet you are both sitting there like grinning cheshire cats tonight! Well done!! :lvs
MrsWoggle Posts: 1793
Congrats OMG, it must be such a relief!! You can relax and enjoy the experience of being pregnant now. Yippee!! :o)ll
monkeyflower Posts: 264
[quote="OMG10":3dc2w6o1]:lvs :lvs :lvs , well girls with it being our 3rd time pregnant we have finally seen and heard our ikle babies :heartbeat: heartbeat :heartbeat: :lvs :lvs :lvs It was the most amazing thing we've ever seen and heard, we sobbed like babies ourselves. Have to say that the lady in Mount carmel was just lovely, we have measured exactly what my dates were and she has said the heartbeat was really strong, am in the Rotunda on the 30th for another scan so we are hoping and praying everything is still ok then :lvs :lvs :lvs , we went out yesterday and celebrated with a lovely lunch in town and DH treated me to a new book, What to expect when your expecting :o0 :o0 :o0 Good luck to all the ladies who have scans still to come, all I can say is its the MOST AMAZING feeling EVER :lvs :lvs :lvs[/quote:3dc2w6o1] congrats, ye must be thrilled. how many weeks r u? we are having an early scan soon too, cant wait! :o)ll
OMG10 Posts: 165
Thanks girls, we are soooo in love with our little bean, we get a lump in our throat everytime we talk about it!!! Monkeyflower I was 7 weeks + 1 day yesterday, best of luck with yours, prepare to be in awe :lvs :lvs
aston Posts: 4100
So happy for you hon :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll !!
babyforus Posts: 1619
That's great news omg10! I am sure it's brill to see baby on screen!