We're through - isn't this exactly what we need?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Rogue User Posts: 6101
So we only drew but who gives af*ck - finally the lift Ireland needs; not one since 88. Who put the ball in the english net? Houghton, houghton. Yes I am drunk but I don't care - we did it and we are gonna be there with the best of Europe. Come on Ireland - Come on the boys in green. Man we deserve this so much, we NEED it so much - I love Ireland ¬! YAY!
Jacqueline Hyde Posts: 1145
Meh
Anne Cordelia Shirley Posts: 4731
I want a Eurovision win, then I'll really feel like the country is back on track. ***Paging Jonny Logan***
SookieStackhouse Posts: 3135
Ha ha BOR's drunk, feck off you student. [quote="Anne Cordelia Shirley":1i414ru4]I want a Eurovision win, then I'll really feel like the country is back on track. [/quote:1i414ru4] +1000000 Though if Jedward do it again this year I won't hold out any hope.
Seriously - a bit of excitement would be too much tgo ask? Meh? MEh? WTF? Come on a bit of joie de vive wouldn't go amiss. Johnny Logan - eurovision - kiss me hole.
StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
[quote="SookieStackhouse":3oemqh98]Ha ha BOR's drunk, feck off you student. [quote="Anne Cordelia Shirley":3oemqh98]I want a Eurovision win, then I'll really feel like the country is back on track. [/quote:3oemqh98] +1000000 Though if Jedward do it again this year I won't hold out any hope.[/quote:3oemqh98] Ah I thought they were brilliant this year! Re: the match - glad we're through but I wouldn't fancy our chances. Saw Shay Given interviewed after the match and he made a comment about how no team would want to meet them in the group stages - think he may be a tad over-optimistic about their potential!
SookieStackhouse Posts: 3135
[quote="StupidSexyFlanders":v99rnbbj][quote="SookieStackhouse":v99rnbbj]Ha ha BOR's drunk, feck off you student. [quote="Anne Cordelia Shirley":v99rnbbj]I want a Eurovision win, then I'll really feel like the country is back on track. [/quote:v99rnbbj] +1000000 Though if Jedward do it again this year I won't hold out any hope.[/quote:v99rnbbj] Ah I thought they were brilliant this year![/quote:v99rnbbj] Oh I did too. Just think two years would be pushing it.
Littlebo Posts: 2598
GO ON BOR, GO ON IRELAND! OLE, OLE, OLE, OLE OLE! O-O I am so proud of them and I am actually near tears. Left early from work and just fecken thrilled! This is great for them, us the fans and the country. I can't wait for summer, even my friends are texting me saying we have to go back to the old days and celebrate ( and they're not into soccer). GO ON THE BOYS IN GREEN, finally something to celebrate. We are great defensively so NO Team will like to meet us as it won't be easy for them to score and we are tough and the heart of soldiers.
[quote="Littlebo":1ll22wlj]GO ON BOR, GO ON IRELAND! OLE, OLE, OLE, OLE OLE! O-O I am so proud of them and I am actually near tears. Left early from work and just fecken thrilled! This is great for them, us the fans and the country. I can't wait for summer, even my friends are texting me saying we have to go back to the old days and celebrate ( and they're not into soccer). GO ON THE BOYS IN GREEN, finally something to celebrate. We are great defensively so NO Team will like to meet us as it won't be easy for them to score and we are tough and the heart of soldiers.[/quote:1ll22wlj] Now that's more like it! Who cares if we don't do well in the tournament - we got there and with a not so great team that's an achievement in itself. COme on IRELAND!
Jacqueline Hyde Posts: 1145
[quote="BrideOfRecession":39gg15pg]Seriously - a bit of excitement would be too much tgo ask? Meh? MEh? WTF? Come on a bit of joie de vive wouldn't go amiss. [/quote:39gg15pg] Yeah, but not about soccer. Yay to Irish people and Irish pints. Yay to lovely cups of strong Irish tea and a good rasher. Yay to Tayto crisps and a good spud. But soccer.... Meh