Weaknesses???

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Jean1 Posts: 145
Hey Girls, You know in an interview when they sometimes ask you about your strengths and weaknesses well just wondering if anyone can think of anything that could be used as a weakness without making yourself sound like an inefficient gobs**te!! Am sure I can rustle up a few strenghts but am racking my brains to think of a weakness instead of saying "well actually i have none!!!" Any ideas?
Elliecat Posts: 2725
I usually say something like 'I'm not the most organised person in the world, but I've combatted the issue by creating checklists and processes for every part of my work and becoming more disciplined in using a diary....' Always use a weakness as a way to show how you've turned it round to a strength!!
sun flowers Posts: 3421
I always use the.... " I think highly of my job and it is so important to me that sometimes when other people dont show this much interest in their own job that it sometimes irritates me".... make the negative into a positive.....
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
i usually say well i guess one weakness could be that im a bit of a perfectionist but id turn it around then and say you could turn that into an advantage
Jean1 Posts: 145
Cheers girlies,, thanks for that,,, :thnk