Weather reports-how sad am I!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

irishbrideinlondon Posts: 210
I've just googled on the net "What will the weather be like in Kildare on May 28th" Haha!! LOL How sad I'm I!! - but I couldnt find anything!! I wondered how long I could hold off for!! But I thought i'd get to at least the 01st May without looking on the net for it !!! I make myself laugh sometimes!! x
fumoir2009 Posts: 367
brillant- Im getting married end of May- no news is good news....maybe!!!! Not long to go now! :o)ll
Mrs.daffodil2010 Posts: 385
I think I am even sadder.....on the date that we are due to get married next year I took a note in my diary of what the weather was like...just so that I would have an idea of what the weather COULD be like a year later...now that is soooo sad :o0
littlemissus Posts: 481
Don't worry ur not the only ones! If the weather for the past 2 years on the day I get married is the same then I'm screwed! At the moment all I keep thinking about the fine weather is I hope this isnt our summer like it was a couple of years ago!!! :o0
irishbrideinlondon Posts: 210
My friend did that too!! ha ha! I couldnt because its all happening withen a year but I would have for sure! x
StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
Try this site Once you've picked your city it gives a ten day forecast and there's also an option to check the almanac which gives averages for the last 30 years!!
Missus Lippy Posts: 5879
When I arrived at the beauticians, she had a weather report all ready for me :o0 Apparently she has a friend who is really into all this that does it for her and she says she prefers to know what she is dealing with beforehand for make-up etc :eek I was only laughing at her but it was good service all the same, although I did wonder would she get the same response if she told somebody it was going to pee rain for their wedding. Would you be better off not knowing :o0
mrsmac2b Posts: 56
at least im not the only one. :o0 :o0 for the past few weeks i keep getting up early every sat morning and frist thing i think is that its another nice sat hopeful that sign it will be like that in sept.i feel so so sad. but thats what planning a wedding does to your mind :eek