weather

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MrsBraxton Posts: 4662
whats the weather like where you are? Anyone in warmer climates please don't rub it in too much! Its FREEZING here (Naas) all day today and we had a good few heavy snow showers during the day but the ground was wet so it didn't stick. Its really windy and basically just a shite night weather wise!
LastRolo Posts: 6892
Here its miserable - VERY cold and windy. It tried to snow 2 or 3 times today but stopped each time after 5 mins and the snow didn't stick to the ground thank god.
lolabelle Posts: 3311
Its poxy here too :weep It's freezing but raining on and off and foggy too. It's a mish mash and keeps changing. Is a little bit of snow at Christmas too much to ask for?! :o0
mrsmoo2202 Posts: 1930
was freezing here this morning, left for work at 04-45, and it was 1 degree. started snowing about 05-45 at the airport. and don't get me started on the wind, few rough landings today. was snowing again here (lucan) this afternoon, just cold now, am finished work till Christmas Eve now, so it can snow all it likes, i don't have to go anywhere :o0
Sassypants Posts: 4461
Cold. Windy. Sometimes wet. Just ick!!
Dancing Queen Posts: 2591
Its freezing here in the north east this evening, ice in the wind I tell thee :(
lolabelle Posts: 3311
[quote="moobride":27cw32lu]and don't get me started on the wind, few rough landings today. [/quote:27cw32lu] Don't get me started on rough landings. The last time we were coming to Dublin I swear I thought we were going to end up in the Irish sea. Scared the living daylights out of me and I'm a seasoned flyer! :hic :o(
teapotty Posts: 2085
Well sorrento I'm only around the corner,it ain't any warmer here :o0 I took the dog out for a walk and nearly slipped twice cos there were icy patches on tje footpaths.never would have copped even though its clearly freeezing :duh:
PussyGalore Posts: 3388
It is blowing a gale here in Sligo, so much so that I nearly took off when I was out with the dog, the legs were whipped out from under me. Really really cold as well. Cannot get heat into my bones at all, I think it tried to snow in the early hours of this morning but the ground is too wet. I would like snow but not till Christmas Day please
kittycatt24 Posts: 1322
bitter cold in Cork!!! it cuts right thru ya!