Wedding Albums

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Playful123 Posts: 385
Hey girls, can i ask were you got your wedding album? Our photographer gave us all our prints on CD and i want to print out and put in an album but dont were to start looking? Any help would be great! Live in Dublin area. Thanks :wv
fruitypie Posts: 826
I'm using photobox. There's a great forum on mypublisher that will give you loads of tips and ideas.. Or if you want the old style albums, M&S or photography shops have a nice selection.
Playful123 Posts: 385
Thank you kindly :wv
littlemisshopeful Posts: 6101
I almost bought one in M&S yesterday. It was only either €30 or €40. It looked nice and came in a lovely box. They had glue type dots with it that are for inserting the photos. I am not sure how to do them and wouldn't buy one without a friend or advice anyway to reassure me, as I am not creative and H2B isn't really either. I know there is a place in Abbey St as well, but I don't know the name of it. Sorry.
Winter B2B Posts: 3494
We've decided to go with one of the photographers album.......mainly due to our lack of creativity! However my Husband (really strange saying that!!!) is making photo books using We find them very good and the quality of their product is good. We have used them before for photo gifts. Also if you check out there websites from different countries you can save more money.