Menu

Wedding at The Springfield Hotel Leixlip

Go to Wedding Day Reports

Anthony Eaton
New Wolly

Wedding at The Springfield Hotel Leixlip

Postby Anthony Eaton » Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:55 pm

We celebrated our wedding reception on 4th August 2018 in The Springfield Hotel, Leixlip and it was the most perfect day ever. Eileen, Ger, Padraig and all the staff in hotel could not have done enough for us and our guests. From the day we first attended one of the regular wedding showcases 2 years previous to the wedding we knew this was our venue. They have a great selection of packages but we booked the all inclusive package. The banqueting team were amazing and talked us through everything without making us feel rushed they were extremely accommodating and done everything to make sure our day ran smoothly.On the day the GM Padraig Kennedy went above and beyond to make sure myself, my wife & our guests were happy and being looked after. We were extremely at ease for the whole day. The suppliers the hotel use in their packages are exceptional. The Car - Terry Flannagan @ Gold Cars. The Cake - Bernadette Kennelly. The Flowers - irishflowers.ie The band & DJ The Breakers Band & Eric Whelan. We had our menu tasting a couple of months before the wedding where we finalised our day with Padraig again in a completly relaxed environment. On the day the food was amazing and again if anyone had a special request for food the hotel met that request without any issue. Both we and our guests couldnt fault anything. The venue is beautiful, the staff are brilliant, the atmosphere is chilled and relaxed.We are sure to return to the hotel as it has been nothing but brilliant to us.If you have a wedding coming up I would highly recommend The Springfield Hotel Leixlip. Thank you Padraig, Eileen, Ger & Staff.

Go to Wedding Day Reports