Menu

Wedding band for Athlone wedding

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

rox Posts: 10
Hi Everyone Im getting married next April in Athlone, can anyone recommend a good wedding band from Athlone/Galway, who do a good mix of everything? Also if you could tell me prices of bands. Thanks for any help and suggestions. Rox
May 08 Wife Posts: 1642
We had Flamingo from Cong Co .Mayo for €1700 and they were brill played to suit young and old and the dance floor was full all night.
Thanks for suggestion May08 Wife.
deda Posts: 1220
Adams Locker based 20 mins from athlone. I have them for my wedding excellent band. Contact Des 0879695444. HTH!!!
Thanks deda, im checking out heatwave and a band called nightowls this weekend, but I will look into your suggestion thanks
redshoes Posts: 28
Hi, We got married in July and had Horizon from Galway as our band. They were great, floor was full from second dance onwards for the whole night. They are a little more old style - but a real crowd pleaser - it was a lively wedding crowd and everyone was kept happy! They are lovely to deal with too - Jimmy Higgins is the man you would deal with.
lfc Posts: 17
highly recomend last chance 0868729423 only charged us 600 but are extremely good.
sue30 Posts: 2
[quote="rox":2n0c28xe]Hi Everyone Im getting married next April in Athlone, can anyone recommend a good wedding band from Athlone/Galway, who do a good mix of everything? Also if you could tell me prices of bands. Thanks for any help and suggestions. Rox[/quote:2n0c28xe]hi i heard of a good band that does church and dj too. its costing me 1700 for band 400dj and 400 church, they are called heatwave and are playing in the hodson bay hotel in athlone on the 26/27 of sept im going to here them play first before i book them..hope that helps.. sue
COSMOPOLITAN Posts: 495
De dearga 091843364......from loughrea...charging me 1600...the do dj also fo 400...but not having that.