Menu

Wedding Band Needed - Page 2

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrsvj Posts: 86
We contacted Hitmen Trio too (amazing band by the looks of things!) but they were booked out for our date too. I asked them to recommend a few bands that were similar to them & they gave me some names of people they knew/bands they had worked with. One of them was Partyrox. The name scared me a little (wasn't too sure what to make of it & if they were maybe a bit to 'rocky') but we drove to Blessington to see them play and I have to say they were fab! They're a trio and they do an accoustic session which is fab for our venue as its a smaller manor house but they build up to a more livelier session. They had the crowd going when we saw them and they are playing Dublin this Friday so going out to watch them again! Let me know if you need any more info x
milkycow Posts: 82
We had Keith McDonald and the showband. I would not hesitate in recommending them, they made our wedding, the dancefloor was jammed from the minute they started until there DJ ended. We had so many compliments. I remember Keith singing sex on fire and the whole place was hopping, my grandad was out dancing to it. Best decision we made, a pleasure to deal with.