Wedding band 'Overdrive'- Any opinions?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

2bhitched Posts: 23
Has anyone any opinions on a band called Overdrive? We are thinking of booking them but don't live in Ireland at the moment so just going by what we've seen on the internet. Both like what we see though! :hic
Fairy fish Posts: 3
Hi 2bhitched! Its really weird that i found your post, i was only googling the band overdrive for feedback! Myself and h2b are heading to see the band overdrive tonight in Dublin - I'll let you know how we get on. I came across them on internet aswell and liked what we heard.
Hey Fairy Fish Would like to hear what you think of them. Can't get to hear them ourselves so would like some feedback from someone who can see them.
Fairy fish Posts: 3
Hi 2bhitched, Went to hear the band on saturday. We were very impressed and we are going to book them. They have quiet a rocky feel. The lead female singer was def giving it socks. They are full of live and passion. They are exactly the type of band we're looking for. There are no backing tracks so the sound is really authentic. We are having a young enough wedding and I know our gang of friends will def dance to the music. I came across them on you tube and i have to say they sound just like the clip. Hope that helps. fairy fish
Yeah sure does. We were going to go with them anyway as we liked what we saw and they seem to have a good set list. It's good to hear positive comments though, puts the mind at ease!!