wedding band the suite

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

jenny8 Posts: 29
hi all wondering could anyone give me some feed back on the wedding band the suite
BrideD6 Posts: 13
Hi Jenny! We have the Suite booked for next year! we went to a showcase in Dublin and they sounded fab but really wanted to see them at a wedding so we went to a wedding in galway to hear them. granted we only stayed about 25 minutes as i felt really awkward but they sounded even better! they are lively and they they seem to interact well with the crowd which is essential. best of luck x
Baby Powder Posts: 265
They're fab! A friend had them at her wedding and despite being massively pregnant was on the dancefloor all night!
mrsshorty Posts: 67
I was put off them to be honest. I tried contacting them twice and twice they said that their manager would check if our date was available and would get back to us and we never heard anything back. We kind of thought that if it was that hard to get them to reply before we had booked them imagine how hard it would be to get a reply after we had paid them a deposit. They were originally our first choice, but now we've gone with another band
Galgirl1 Posts: 48
Hi, I went to hear the Suite at a showcase, we thought they were very good but not what we needed for our wedding crowd. I attended a wedding they played at after that, they were lively and kept the floor full all night. The wedding was a younger crowd. They are very professional looking dressed in black and white. When I contacted the manager regarding the showcase and their availability I got an immediate reply. Good luck with the decision making it is a tough job!
The Suite Posts: 572
Hi Jenny, I can assure all of you that all enquiries are dealt with as quickly and as professionally as possible(usually same day) unless I am sick or on holidays. Just in regards to mrsshorty's comment, I(Tina) am the only one who answers calls and emails for The Suite, so I am not sure who they spoke to?. If they had contacted The Suite, I would have answered all questions. I am genuinely disappointed that anyone would have anything negative to say about 'The Suite'. We pride ourselves on not only our performance on the night but in the entire process of dealing with and booking The Suite.