Wedding bits for sale

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Bloomfield Posts: 53
Hi ladies, I'm doing a little bit of a clear out. I'm selling off pieces purchased for my wedding last year. Some items have never been worn/ used and come with original packing and price tag attached :-) Feel free to contact me if you are interested in any of my items. The following is a list of what I am selling: Brides dressing gown- White with pink embroidery. €15 White umbrella/ parasol €10 Sliver Guess bridal shoes sz 3 €55 (unworn come with original box- rrp €150) Mink coloured bridesmaid shoes by Dune sz 3 €30 Mink coloured bag to with shoes €10 Ivory feather shrug by Jasper Conran €35 (rrp €100, worn for few short hours) Mr and Mrs Frame/ keepsake box €15 Large bridal comb for hair €20 (unused) Selection of smaller bridal combs and hairband €5 each Unused calligraphy set €15 Purple/pink dress sz 8 by Forever Unique €65 (unworn tags still attached rrp €220) "Bride to be Book"- cute wedding planner/ momento €15 I can send any pics you want if you wish to see the items. It won't let me upload them here for some reason. Cheers, Noreen xx
silly missy moo Posts: 32
Hi Would you mind sending pictures of the following please? -bridal dressing gown -umbrella -bridal combs Thanks!
No probs.. Mail me your no and I'll send you pics
Sparklybride to be Posts: 91
Could I get pics of the smaller hair combs?
No prob hun, send me your email address and I'll mail you with some pics xx
Miss Havisham Posts: 17
I'd love to see the shrug if you still have it please.
No probs Miss Havisham. Ill send you on some pics if you pass on your email address. Everything is still available xxx
J16 Posts: 40
Hi - could you PM me a photo of the umbrella please. Where are you based?
I'm based in limerick/Tipp area.. If you give your email address I'll send you a pic, won't let me post pics on this for some reason
Jennis3 Posts: 51
hi bloomfield just wondering what you have left at this stage