WEDDING CAR HELP NEEDED

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

barbiebride2014 Posts: 90
Hey Wollies, I have a bit of a dilemma, I'm having 5 BM's and 5 GM so I need a wedding car that will hold 10! I know there are limo's that take 10 but I know that they're actually only ever insured to take 8 (by Dad used to be in the business). I don't want a limo cause if they were stopped the Garda would literally put them all out on the side of the road! I'd also prefer something vintage as that's the car me and h2b will be in... Any ideas?
cannotwait25 Posts: 134
Hi bbb. There is a vintage bus you can get. A friend of a friend had got it and it went down a treat. She also had a bridal party of ten. I will see if I can get the details for you and sill send them on. I think there was a bar and everything in it. The photos looked great Leave it with me and I will see what I can find.
Oh great, thanks Liz28, I found one vintage bus but there was no bar or anything in it... obv a bar would be better! :) This is it: http://weddingcarsonline.com/daimler/in ... &Itemid=26
beezingful Posts: 71
Oh love this idea. I'm completely addicted to WOL already!!! :compress
haha never takes long Beezingful! whens' your big day?
beezingful Posts: 71
Planning for 19th July 2013 but still have to book venue so that could change. But hopefully it will all work out :)
Aw fab! God, that'll fly in... Mines not till 31st May 2014 and I'm hoping it flies in! lol
Wedding Cars Ireland Posts: 1970
Hi, Yes, 8 is the max in a limo, regardless of the actual number of seats in it. Try Lawlors or Dualway for 'vintage' buses, you will find them on Google.
cannotwait25 Posts: 134
Hi BBB, Unfortunatly my contact wasn't in work today so I will hopefully be able to get you details tomorrow if thats not too late. I looked at Lawlers there and on the outside it looked the same but the interior of the photos i saw was different and more open plan. It's annoying me now as i though i would find it straight away on google :-)
Ah thanks a mil Liz28, yeah sure let me know, there's no rush, as I said, wedding isn't till 2014 so loads of time but want to have my choice of suppliers so that's why I'm trying to book everything now :) Thanks again!