wedding card post box

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

atlast2010 Posts: 444
----
Bit more searching and found one on allaboutweddings.ie where I'm already ordering other stuff. Happy days! :compress
Mamaboom Posts: 2094
I think these are awful to be honest, it's like saying "put your money here"; what will guests do if they have a wrapped gift for you? I'd also be nervous of the box going missing. Sorry if it's not what you were hoping to hear, just another point of view!
Sinalei Posts: 406
I am using one - am putting little notelets on everyones place setting and asking them to write us a message rather than sign a guest book and put the notelet into the box! Some great ones online.... [img:1vz9iihy]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_HnbA8_o4KSY/Swbsv4XSJ_I/AAAAAAAABmY/sk35DgimnJE/s1600/Espinoza.jpg[/img:1vz9iihy] somethign like this one but in my colors!
nutcake Posts: 1168
i dont realy like the idea of them tbh. you cant presume that you will get presents! any weddings i have gone to ive always dropped the presents to the bride and groom or parents a week before
----
Mamaboom Posts: 2094
Wow there pony! You seem quite aggressive!! You asked had anyone seen these and I have, and I think they're awful. I'm not insulting your or your idea, I'm giving you another point of view, it's easy to get wrapped up in your own ideas. All the best to you, you need to calm down a bit though.
islandlil Posts: 1059
Hi atlast, I think they are a great idea-saw them online and def want to get one-think a box would be a nice safe place for people to put cards, as well as a nice feature=it's not being presumptious-people will def give cards and it is nice having somewhere to put them-as a guest it's always a pain having to ask where to put cards and having to chase best man as well as fear of something getting lost-so go ahead and get one and don't mind all the bad feedback here-people to be fair are just giving their opinions, maybe without realising that you were prob looking for people who had used or are getting them O:o)