Wedding Ceremony Music

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

futuremrskelly Posts: 220
Hi all, Just wondering what the normal price is for wedding music, I am not sure if the quote I got was expensive or not.. Thanks in advance x
LadyB2016 Posts: 167
Hi futuremrskelly I got a couple of prices from professional wedding singers recommended on here and there were €500 and €540 just for the mass. That was for the singer and an accompaniment on the piano so €250 each. You might also have to pay a bit extra if they are travelling. You would most definitely find cheaper though. Hope this helps.
craftyPB Posts: 2625
Our singer (who accompanied herself on guitar) was €500ish and that included 2hours at the drinks reception and travel costs from Derry to Meath.
futuremrskelly Posts: 220
Thanks for your replies guys, I was quoted €350 and they are travelling from Dublin-Kildare, so I'm guessing that's not a bad deal?!
lorrimar Posts: 837
We paid €250 for our ceremony music for a civil ceremony. That was for a singer and she was accompanied with a keyboard. It would have been €150 to have her sing with her backing tracks.
[email protected] Posts: 23
For any weddings in or near Wexford (including Waterford, Kilkenny and Wicklow), special prices available for piano / singers from https://www.weddingsonline.ie/suppliers/dec-play-piano