Wedding Contract - Am I Being Too Picky?!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

SilverGirl Posts: 1517
Hi all! We got our wedding contracts (after quite a long wait) and there were a few things that were not on the contract so I wanted to add these. That was all done and we got amended contracts out. I only noticed the other day that one of the meal options (as in they are giving us a free choice of main course) is not on it. Am I being too picky wanting to get another amended contract or should I just post it back as it is? :wv
Mrs2babridesoon Posts: 3319
Our wedding specific's weren't on our contract such as choice of meal etc. But if you have been offered something it should be on the contract its not your fault they haven't put on contract all the details you both agreed on, give them a call, I wouldn't sign if your not getting what you were offered. Your not being picky your being a smart business woman.
olivia123 Posts: 824
if everything else is in contract would definatly contact them about putting free meal option in, possible they can amend it in hand writting if not wait for the new contract. good luck.
treefern Posts: 63
I amended something in my contract by hand, as is wasn't exactly what we agreed and I didn't want to sign. Added the line in, crossed something else out, initialled the changes and sent it back. I never brought it up with them, and they never raised it as a problem
candypants Posts: 8575
Give them a ring and see can you do what op said you might be able to wirte it in...... *)
notme Posts: 15
ha i dont have a wedding contract should i be worried!!!! :o0 :-8
Mrs Rocket Posts: 1824
We have no contract either :eek
SilverGirl Posts: 1517
Going to give them a ring tomorrow .. hoping I'll just be able to write it in. I thought everyone got a contract :-8 maybe not though!
MrsMuttly Posts: 377
I made sure that we had everything in the contract or if not at least in written confirmation from the hotel.... Not the meal and all of that but the little things that we had agreed on.. Instead of a champagne reception have a champagne toast