Menu

Wedding Day Perfume

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

excitedjuly12 Posts: 1722
Hi all, I'm looking for a perfume that I will wear on wedding day. Do you have a recommendation or any married wollies, please tell what you wore :) :thnk
seedee Posts: 1017
ive bought flowerbomb in the last few months to try it out, and i DO love it, but i think ill go back to jpg classique for my wedding day. its my long time love.
hayden Posts: 136
I plan on wearing Vera Wang (original). OH bought it for me. I love it.
Blossom Cherry Posts: 2701
I reckon I will go with Jo Malone. I was speaking to the girls at the counter and they recommended mixing two scents to create your own signature, wedding perfume. :heartbeat: this idea. I plan on getting the respective body lotion(s) and a candle to have burning in the house the morning of the wedding.
hayden Posts: 136
[quote="Girl Meets Pearl":q31hr3bf]I reckon I will go with Jo Malone. I was speaking to the girls at the counter and they recommended mixing two scents to create your own signature, wedding perfume. :heartbeat: this idea. I plan on getting the respective body lotion(s) and a candle to have burning in the house the morning of the wedding.[/quote:q31hr3bf] I love Jo Malone-have tried almost all of them. My OH hatesevery single one :(
mrsmoo2202 Posts: 1930
[quote="hayden":3r5b28zp]I plan on wearing Vera Wang (original). OH bought it for me. I love it.[/quote:3r5b28zp] we're planning on this too, and H2B will wear the mens one, i :lvs it so much!!
lulu126 Posts: 1095
[quote="Girl Meets Pearl":oklo5tgy]I reckon I will go with Jo Malone. I was speaking to the girls at the counter and they recommended mixing two scents to create your own signature, wedding perfume. :heartbeat: this idea. I plan on getting the respective body lotion(s) and a candle to have burning in the house the morning of the wedding.[/quote:oklo5tgy] I didn't know you could do this! I'm so going to look into that- sounds amazing!
wwwife Posts: 948
I wore Miss Dior Lovely every one asked about it love it.
bales Posts: 574
I hope to wear Chanel Allure!
mrssull Posts: 55
I hope to wear Chanel Coco Mademoiselle, OH bought me a me bottle for xmas and I treated myself to the body lotion for the day of the wedding :o)ll 10 weeks to go on friday really excited now.