Wedding Dress-Advice Please!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

skybusgirl Posts: 518
Guys, really need advise so posting this in old faithful. which dress do ye guys prefer. or any advice appreciated.
MissBid Posts: 587
I'd pick Maggie Sottero - more sleeker and elegant. You'd want to try both on though and see how they look on you..
buddylove Posts: 3288
I love maggie dresses and it would all depend how it looked on but I quite like dress 2 though! Both are similar in ways so if that style suits you it really all boils down to if you want detail on the dress or not!
miss may b Posts: 528
I like them both, there's a lot more detail on dress #2 though so it depends on whether you want that or not....
queen30 Posts: 1551
i prefer the 1st one
ohsotired Posts: 7071
I prefer the 2nd one but agree that you would have to try them both on. The first one is very white, whereas the second one has two colour options so whilst the style might suit, the colour might not! HTH!
skybusgirl Posts: 518
Thanks everyone...have tried both of them on and they are both fab...its all about the draping to the side with me!! Decisions decisions.... O:|
baybride Posts: 205
Not a huge fan of the maggie sottero dress, LOVE the Ella Bridal dress! :lvs
mommylicious Posts: 836
they are both similar, I'd have to see them on you. Think the 2nd one is more bridal. 1st one is a bit plain for me.
lolly2010 Posts: 707
Id prefer the Maggie Sottero dress, its gorgeous! :lvs