wedding dress designers

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

secret bride Posts: 105
Hi, I'm starting to think about THE DRESS and but gonna look online first to see what type of dress I might like before I go try on anything. I would love the name of some designers to start the search. I know of Maggie Sottero and Pronovisa. Can anyone name some more please? :thnk
monkeybear Posts: 1926
Benjamin Roberts. i think Tia is also part of Benjamin Roberts, You mentioned Maggie Sottero well Sottero and Midgley are a part of them too, Pronovais, La Sposa, Jenny Packman, Ronald Joyce, Suzanne Neville, Justin Alexander, Sophia Tolli, Jim Hjelm do wedding dresses to but dont think they're available in Ireland but good to get ideas from. Its prob a good idea to look at the dress shops web site and see who they stock then you can look them up Just a bit of advice, i spent loads of time printing out pics of dresses i liked (which i enjoyed doing so it didnt really matter) but when it came to trying them on, the style really didnt suit me, so dont be disappointed if your dream dress on line isnt when you try it on, and do try on all different styles even if you think you wont like it, if nothing else you can rule out the style but you may also be surprised and love a style you didnt think you would!! best of luck
secret bride Posts: 105
thanks for the list and the advice monkeybear O-O
moyra-smyth Posts: 511
also check out san patrick!
bridesrus Posts: 917
Have a look on www.dressfinder.com it will give u almost all the designers that are out there O-O Bx