Menu

Wedding Dress makers!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

aussiebridetobe Posts: 122
Hey Guys I think i have decided i want my dress made now. As a brilliant design just came to me. However, i dont even know where to start looking. Can anyone recommend anyone they know of? or point me in the right direction?? are they even called dress makers? or something else for dress makers who make wedding dresses?? Many Thanks
charli Posts: 5994
where are you based? Alison Cowpar-Boylan in Limerick is a wedding dress designer and she has a bridal store also, she is supposed to be brill if you are interested i can root out the number
aussiebridetobe Posts: 122
yeah actually if you have her number that would be great. Im based in Dublin. But planning to go to Limerick in Oct Thanks
MAY BRIDE 07 Posts: 23
Hi Aussie Bride to be , When I was thinking of getting my dress made I was thinking of going to Anne Gregory design. As far as I am aware she is based in Drogheda, saw her at one of the bridal fairs and her stuff was aboustley fantastic . Also reasonably priced too , which is always good when youa re on a tight budget! May bride 07
zanvic Posts: 6
Hi, would anyone know of a good wedding dress maker in Dublin area? I contacted Roswita Molloy but unfortunately she is leaving the country for a few months and cannot commit to making anything.
wishin&hoping Posts: 3666
I am getting my dress made by Fiona Todhunter http://www.fionatodhunter.com/
Service Finder
October_2007 Posts: 937
Hi AussieBride, I got my dress designed by Sarah Foy based in Clontarf - www.sarahfoy.com
BiaBlasta Posts: 1002
I got mine made by edel tuite, she's based in drogheda.