Wedding Dress Shopping

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Carriedizzie Posts: 2
Hi all, I live in the midlands and am just about to start on my wedding dress shopping. A friend recommended a place in Ballinasloe, however the number online seems to be constantly engaged and the website is down. Does any one know of that shop and is it still open? Does any one know of any good shops around midland areas? with a good selection. Thanks. Feeling kinda overwhelmed.
onegbridal Posts: 3
They have a good and stylish range of wedding dresses. gbridal uk site
Bridiekk Posts: 272
I'm not sure how far you are from Kilkenny but I've had 2 fantastic experiences there. Jeutonic were so helpful and they had a good range of stock and bridesmaid dresses. It was the first place I went to and tried on lots of different styles. I then went to Cameo bridal and to be honest, I didn't think I was going to find my dress there as it appears small from the outside. But OMG! The selection of dresses they have in there was amazing and they were to my taste. I have found my dress! I'm so excited to order it in a few weeks. Just from previous responses, I would say don't order online anyway!! :) [url:1xjqlut1]http://www.independent.ie/style/weddings/brides-beware-women-share-snaps-of-wedding-dress-disasters-after-buying-online-30918508.html[/url:1xjqlut1]