wedding dress

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

july09bridetobe Posts: 31
I am so in love :lvs i just put deposit on my wedding dress and collecting it next week, its gorgeous and i just want to scream im so happy. role on july next year,
montagne Posts: 1849
You cant leave us hanging. Picture please.
MrsMay09 Posts: 382
Yes I wanna c a pic pleeeeeeeeeeeease!!! :o)ll
MrsG2b Posts: 1458
Picture, picture, picture, picture, picture, picture, picture, picture, picture, picture, picture, picture, picture, picture, picture, picture, picture, picture!!!!!
i cant O:| O:| O:| cant find it on internet and not aloud pictures on my phone incase h2b sees them, :o( its a la sposa, and nearly identical to the one on the la sposa website, ruffles collection, no. 8 mitra model the only differences are that it is ivory instead of toffee colour, and it has a small swag of fabric from the waist instead of the flower, and the picture doesnt do it justice, www.splasposa.com/ Dont know why i cant find it on website, must be cause ireland is still in 2007 stock >:o( , but who cares what years collection it is cause I look way more fabulous in it than the flaming model :o)ll :o)ll Seriously though, i just knew, all the other dresses i tried on i couldnt be bothered even doing them up properly, but this one, i refused to come out of the dressing room until all the buttons were done and the zip was done, it is gorgeous :lvs :lvs :lvs ,
Sweetcheeks08 Posts: 317
Wow it looks and sounds amazing!!! Best of luck O-O
Lovely Dress!!
will try and get sister to put photos up, shes collecting dress from dublin for me, and i cant wait to get it home and try it on again, ive done nothing all day but smile a silly girly smile, and I nearly cried when i got off the phone from them to say yes i was taking it, but i think they knew that allready, Oh God its really real now isnt it, I mean you think its real, youve a house and a child, and youve talked about getting married, and then you get engaged, but the dress, Its really really happening when you get that, I mean himself is even excited, Hes rang me 6times today to tell me he loves me, :xxx :lvs :xox
That is great - the excitement is contagious. :thnk
[quote="MrsG2b":2hs2d8o0]That is great - the excitement is contagious. :thnk[/quote:2hs2d8o0] Just saw your ticker, just under 2months to go, you must be well excited, or else petrified, have you a pic of your dress to share??