Menu

Wedding dress

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Jolene82 Posts: 1
Hey ladies, just a quick post to any of you ladies that are out dress shopping at the moment... I got married 4 wks ago and had amazing day biggest piece of advise I can give you all is relax and enjoy every minute there is no point getting stressed as you won't enjoy your day fully!! And after all the planning you deserve to thoroughly enjoy.... I just have a bit of advise for you when dress shopping, I started last may 2013, I went to a shop tried on THE DRESS went back a few weeks later tried it again and decided to go with it I paid €1000 deposit and also ordered my bridesmaids dresses there, I was trilled to have everything done so early that had been my plan so as not to have that to worry about, how wrong I was! As it turned out I spent awhile trying to get colour samples from this place to sort shoes etc for me and the girls that took awhile, and as it turned out the wrong colours were supplied, then trying to get a date when the dresses were in was another drama, I was left 7 wks before my wedding with no wedding dress or bridesmaid dresses! It turned out my dress had never been ordered from the designer which I have sence been in contact with and they were so helpful they got me my dress at such short notice through The Bridal Corner glasnevin Dublin they were amazingly helpful. I had to get my bridesmaid dresses made to keep with the colour scheme... A lot of stress which should not have happened this woman took away the whole excitement in the lead up to our wedding and I do not want any other bride (or poor groom ) to go through this upset... This shop is in Virginia county Cavan its called serendipity and ladies please, please stay away form here as, trust me you do not need that stress 7 wks before your big day!!!
Graceful Occasions Sligo Posts: 23
Graceful Occasions SLigo Is delighted to announce, we are hosting an Mori Lee Trunk Show/Designer Weekend Saturday & Sunday 13th &14th of June 2014. There will be a 10 % Discount of Existing Lines of Mori Lee and a 20% Discount OFF Mori Lee Fall 2014 Collection being previewed. We are listed on facebook or have a website. So please stay in touch. An appointment only service, so to avoid disappointment please call 071 9303003 or email [email protected]
ytweddingalbums Posts: 12
For wedding dress and bridesmaids dresses you can go to David's Bridal. They have a huge collection of dresses and they are all beautiful.