wedding fair next week in citywest???

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

sonopotere Posts: 1124
Just wondering if this is on next weekend? Have it written down in my diary from a month or two ago but havent seen any other ads for it since? It was in citywest last year and i think the point the few years before. its not the one in the RDS the following week im on about. think its called the wedding journal show? not sure though?
april2010 Posts: 344
Hey i believe its on next fri 16th, sat 17th and sun 18th. Im going to it myself i think on fri :wv
CappuccinoHeaven Posts: 1081
Hey yeah it's on this weekend; going to head out to it on Sat ....hopefully get a couple of more things ticked off the list :)
ohsotired Posts: 7071
Yep it's on this weekend - it's the wedding journal show! http://www.weddingjournalonline.com/
Kingston Design Posts: 895
Yep, 16th-18th! Friday 3pm-8 Sat 12-6 Sun12-6 Drop in and say hi to me-have never done a show this big and am a bit nervous :-8
COSMOPOLITAN Posts: 495
is this worth going to if you not from dublin??
ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
[quote="Kingston Design":3un5p7wj]Yep, 16th-18th! Friday 3pm-8 Sat 12-6 Sun12-6 Drop in and say hi to me-have never done a show this big and am a bit nervous :-8[/quote:3un5p7wj] Going with my soon to be sister in law. We will say hi! :wv
FinesseWeddings Posts: 221
Hi ladies, Will be there for the 3 days at stand C 19. Call over and say hello. Will help you out in whatever way I can with ideas and suppliers. regards Mary www.finesseweddings.ie