Wedding Fashion Show

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

kellyc Posts: 1300
There was a fashion show on last year up in cork can anyone tell me when its on again this year? I thought it was excellent. Thanks
*gone* Posts: 4785
I saw a big billboard for one in Silversprings on the weekend of the 12th Jan ... don't know if that's the one you're talking about though?
Thanks dizzy, thats the one i went to last year. Great must go there Thanks again
Would love to go but since I'm not even engaged I think it might look a bit nutty!!
No way not at all. You really should i found it great last year and i wasnt there for me at all.
Thing is, I don't know anyone getting married anymore and I have a niggling fear that if I went there that I'll crumple in a heap crying "I wanna pretty white dress!!" So perhaps for the sake of public safety I think I'll just stick to wiping a sad little tear from my eye every time I drive past the billboard of the pretty lady in her pretty dress!
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote="dizzy wannabe":2pqqplfh]Thing is, I don't know anyone getting married anymore and I have a niggling fear that if I went there that I'll crumple in a heap crying "I wanna pretty white dress!!" So perhaps for the sake of public safety I think I'll just stick to wiping a sad little tear from my eye every time I drive past the billboard of the pretty lady in her pretty dress![/quote:2pqqplfh] dizzy are you ignoring me ?
[quote="Clucky":2naangre] dizzy are you ignoring me ?[/quote:2naangre] NO! Why?! What did I miss?!
clucky Posts: 26471
here my reply to you halfway down the page http://www2.weddingsonline.ie/discussio ... 7&start=30
Being honest i dont know. Dizzy did that defo say the 12th, because thats a friday and it is usually on a sunday. Or did it say starting on the friday?????