Wedding favours - Christmas

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Ailcandy Posts: 3
Hi Anyone got any good ideas for wedding favour, I am getting married on 28 Dec so I would like something Christmas related, thanks :xox
D-DayIs2016 Posts: 45
Hi, a few ideas I can think on is Candy cane stick Christmas Yankee candle Mince pie in a gift box Personalised Christmas bauble - normal bauble and get personalised ribbon to tie to each Personalised Christmas cracker
Jhazel Posts: 6
Hi Alicandy, My husband and I got married on the 28th of December last year. Its a great time of year to get married! As favours we had mini butlers christmas crackers. Inside each cracker are 2 truffles. They went down really well with our guests and looked well on the table setting. I ordered them on the Butlers website and you receive 10% discount on your first order so they worked out at €2 per cracker, if my memory serves me correct. Best of luck with the preparations :)
ThatGeekBride Posts: 122
Some great ideas above if you want to go with favours, however can I give you an alternative? I was all for favours until recently when I was at a wedding without them and actually didnt even cop it until someone said it. Whats more, they only said it because they seen the sign on the table saying donations have been made in lieu of favours. As it will be xmas with all the trimmings and madness, all the decorations and chocolate and cake etc, would you not consider skipping them and making a donation instead? Just a thought :) it's what we have decided to do anyways
aoifm03 Posts: 8
Hi guys im also looking for christmas wedding favours, getting married on 30th December! Would be grateful for some ideas.....where would i get personalised christmas crackers or baubles?