Wedding Florists - Limerick Area

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mssept Posts: 12
:wv Hi, could anyone help one with details of good florists in the limerick area? Many thanks,
Polly10 Posts: 43
I'm going with the flower firm, www.theflowerfirm.ie. I have seen Jennys creations before and they're fabulous!
Mrs P2be Posts: 453
hiya give www.flowersbym.com a go
exhasted Posts: 335
abbey feale florists... mary is fantastic, very helpful and very reasonable!!! check out her website x
Trixy3 Posts: 2041
Blossoms on the Ennis road is fab and their prices are so reasonable :wv
Fuchsia Posts: 91
Hey there, I'd highly recommend Audrey O Dwyer in Pallasgreen. She is so reasonable and not at all pushy and she really knows her stuff. You can check out her website or phone her on 087 9414515 Best of luck, Fuchsia
mrsgameover Posts: 383
We had Carolyn from http://www.tigerlilliesdesign.com/ and I couldn't recommend her highly enough. Everyone was talking about our flowers and how beautiful they were. Carolyn was an absolute pleasure to deal with and she had really competitive packages
GreenerPastures Posts: 7284
I'm going with Flowers For You on Catherine St. Peter and Elena have been lovely to deal with. I have another meeting on Friday to finailse bits n' bobs with them. Oh God! Getting near the finish line! :eek
DaisyMc Posts: 4
I was at my BIL's wedding last year, Tiger Lillies did the flowers, they were gorgeous
eled Posts: 713
Geraldine Foley is doing mine. She is the florist in the woodlands. Pm me if you want her details