wedding garter help help help!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

monkeybear Posts: 1926
I know i still have a bit of time but i have no clue about where to get a nice garter, i still havent sorted out underwear either!! im over in england have to go into london next thursday to collect my passport (hopefully the train strick wont be on) then im gettin the ferry to Ireland on the sunday so please can anybody help suggest where to in london and dublin as i reckon ill have a trip into dublin aswell!!!
excitementcity Posts: 1007
Tell me about it! I just lost mine! Don't know where it is!!!
shoegals Posts: 1640
Lantz do garters all different types - check them out in the suppliers page, they are just off Harcourt St.
TheG Posts: 309
Hi there, I can't speak about garters but I got my own wedding underwear online at figleaves.com. I got myself properly measured in a department store and then bought online because it was much cheaper. The quality of the figleaves products is excellent too.
allotta Posts: 856
hi i got mine in brown thomas in agent provacative (sp), for €25 its ivory wit a blue ribbon running threw it, so itll b my sumthin blue n its really pretty..... it depends on ur budget, cause ive also cn cheaper options like M&S were they are €7.50, n will fit the purpose!
nugksport Posts: 89
Hi, I got mine on ebay. I havent decided whether I am going to use it in the wedding reception or not but I did get one with a blue ribbon too and it will be used as my soemthing blue as well. cost about €5 :o)ll !!!
nissi Posts: 683
I got mine in La Senza €5.50, its white and has a blue bow on it. Was looking in Debenhams also and they only had one kind and it was so cream it was practically yellow and that one was €15.50. So i saved a tenner and got a much nicer one :o)ll HTH :wv
treefern Posts: 63
Eason the bookshop do blue and white garters, stocked beside wedding photo albums and things, think they are 8 euro :wv
wishin&hoping Posts: 3666
I have a spare one if you want it
ohsotired Posts: 7071
I saw the ones in M&S the other day & they looked nice! Cheap and cheerful option - don't think it'll be something I'll be spending much on myself!! :o0