Wedding Gift for H2B

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

bam bam Posts: 1756
Heebie Jeebies Posts: 608
Thinking of a watch or new set of golf clubs maybe...I'll see how flush I am nearer the time!
Yeps they were two things on my list originally but he doesn't need either so back to square one!
rey Posts: 496
Ka Ka, what sports, interests does he have and maybe we can give you some more help.....
scotswedding Posts: 2829
The sis got BiL the box set of all James Bond films as he's a big fan (quite sure he must've had most of them already... must ask her about that!). Or what about a signed framed footie shirt or boot or something like that?? If he's a Liverpool fan you could get him a signed Champions League '07 shirt after the final!
Sunbeam Posts: 2721
We have decided not to get each other anything before the wedding, but we will buy gifts when on honeymoon.
Rey Football, Golf, anything really, not into jewellery though. Thing is i've gotten him so many cool pressies in the last 9 years that i've run out of ideas now!! I have looked up about maybe getting him a room at his football team for one of the matches, but because the season is nearly over they aren't really taking bookings for next season till all is confirmed. Are you doing presents?? We had decided not to do present, but then he changed his mind last week >:o(
rey Posts: 496
Its soo hard to get a really good present...... If he's adventerous how about a parachute jump, kite surfing lessons. flying lessons. I just got a kite surfing and flying lesson myself for my B-day and can't wait to use them. Other options would be a weekend away to a great golf course in the Uk so it wold be a break. Maybe even Spain somewhere you could go too and enjoy it. I've no other ideas at the moment if I think of anythign I'll post again
Thanks Rey The Golf course might be a good idea to look into. Cheers!
sun flowers Posts: 3421
Sure the best present is yourself...... he can have you for the rest of your life.... :o0