Menu

Wedding Hair & Makeup Belfast

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

april_marie Posts: 2
Hi, Im getting married next April in Belfast. I'm not from Belfast so was wondering if anyone had recommendations for hair & makeup that would come to our hotel? We'll be based in the city centre & its just for myself & mother of bride. Thanks!!
mrsmcc2502 Posts: 497
Not too sure on hair salon suggestions (though I used to go to a girl called Nicola I think it was in Hairstrands in Stranmillis but that was back in uni, she was amazing though!) For makeup I'd try Catherine Fleming, Stacey Kilpatrick, Paddy McGurgan's Make Up Pro Store have amazing artists in there, Jennifer Ireland is also amazing, any of those I'd recommend!
april_marie Posts: 2
Oh great, thanks so much for all the recommendations. I'll start looking in to them now. Really appreciate it!
Makeup By Chloe Henning Posts: 1
Hello! I am a makeup artist in Newry Northern Ireland, and I would love to come to do your makeup! I am flexible with times, and I will have a chat with you and your mum to make sure your both are getting the perfect makeup look! If your interested, you can contact me by email or text me on my Facebook page which is also Makeup By Chloe Henning Thanks!