Menu

wedding ideas

Go to All Things Wedding

tillman0012
New Wolly

wedding ideas

Postby tillman0012 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:04 pm

Hi, i'm going to marry my guy in the next month. I wish it will be the most memorable day in my life indeed. so, i need your suggestion, how we organize a top level wedding event?
thanks in advance!!

ricky908
New Wolly

Re: wedding ideas

Postby ricky908 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:13 pm

hey, I'm going to wed also in December. O:o)
i made a plan for mine to organize the best wedding event. if you want i may share my plan with you.

tillman0012
New Wolly

Postby tillman0012 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:19 pm

wow! that's nice! can't wait to see your plan, please share.

ricky908
New Wolly

Postby ricky908 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:27 pm

First of all, you should plan every detail - from luxury furniture rental new york to the quality of beverages. That is the main key to success.

then, you need one bartender per 50 guests to keep the line at a minimum. But if you're serving a signature cocktail that cannot be made ahead of time (or in large quantities), consider adding an extra server designated to this task.

swnsoutreach
New Wolly

Postby swnsoutreach » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:26 pm

Hi there,

I am a reporter from SWNS, the UK’s largest independent press agency. We do stories for the national newspaper and websites, and ladies’ magazines.

I’m looking to speak to couples who have had a unique or quirky themed wedding experience.

It could be any theme from a Wizard of Oz to a Mamma Mia style theme.

We make sure that contributors are paid for their stories – and happy to just have a (no obligation) chat if you want to just ask questions.

Get in touch with us or find out more here – talktothepress dot co dot uk

Thanks for reading.

Richard Percival – Reporter

Go to All Things Wedding