Menu

wedding ideas

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

tillman0012 Posts: 2
Hi, i'm going to marry my guy in the next month. I wish it will be the most memorable day in my life indeed. so, i need your suggestion, how we organize a top level wedding event? thanks in advance!!
ricky908 Posts: 4
hey, I'm going to wed also in December. O:o) i made a plan for mine to organize the best wedding event. if you want i may share my plan with you.
tillman0012 Posts: 2
wow! that's nice! can't wait to see your plan, please share.
ricky908 Posts: 4
First of all, you should plan every detail - from [u:3ckwl6ca]luxury furniture rental new york[/u:3ckwl6ca] to the quality of beverages. That is the main key to success. then, you need one bartender per 50 guests to keep the line at a minimum. But if you're serving a signature cocktail that cannot be made ahead of time (or in large quantities), consider adding an extra server designated to this task.
swnsoutreach Posts: 1
Hi there, I am a reporter from SWNS, the UK’s largest independent press agency. We do stories for the national newspaper and websites, and ladies’ magazines. I’m looking to speak to couples who have had a unique or quirky themed wedding experience. It could be any theme from a Wizard of Oz to a Mamma Mia style theme. We make sure that contributors are paid for their stories – and happy to just have a (no obligation) chat if you want to just ask questions. Get in touch with us or find out more here – talktothepress dot co dot uk Thanks for reading. Richard Percival – Reporter