Menu

Wedding in Dubrovnik OCT06

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

notlongtogo Posts: 5040
Hi just wondering if anybody is getting or has gotten married in Dubrovnik, looking for info on florists, photographers, band, etc. I have a wedding planner there who is organising everything, she uses same suppliers, she is good but harder to pick flowers, photos, etc through emails.Thanks
mad woman Posts: 22106
where is it?
Its in Croatia, getting married in St Blaise church and reception in the Dubrovnik Palace.
mad woman Posts: 22106
oh right thanks.
Mrsd Posts: 111
The Palace is magnificent. I stayed there 2y years ago. You could not get a more amazing hotel for a reception. You will get some wonderful pictures there. I’m so jealous.
Thanks i cant wait, i thought it was amazing, the hotel is lovely, the church still has scaffolding on outside, but not really noticeable and inside its very gold / antique looking, very churchy!
newkid30 Posts: 2233
Oh evelynK you lucky thing, we were in Dubrovnik on our honeymoon in July, it was so romantic we loved it! It was so hot too, in the 40s everyday but I'm sure it is not that hot now!! That church is simply stunning and you will get great photos etc I would imagine your meal will be delicious we found the food in particular the seafood stunning over there. Hope you have a beautriful day, and good luck with all your plans!! You havent long to go now at all!