Menu

Wedding in Italy

Go to Weddings Abroad

Siobride
New Wolly

Wedding in Italy

Postby Siobride » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:51 am

Hello everyone!
I got married few months ago in Italy and I would like to share the information with other brides.
Planning one of the most important events in anyone’s life from overseas is not easy. I would highly recommend working with Danila from Dama Wedding.
She was absolutely flawless in planning our event.
Her passion for Italy and people were also reflected constantly. All of the aspects of the wedding were taken care of, allowing us to relax and enjoy our special day.
No detail was too small for our small ceremony, and it was taken just as seriously as a much larger event.
The whole process of selecting vendors via email/ online communication was extremely straightforward and the vendors recommended were of the highest quality.
I can't say enough good things about our experience with Danila. Our family and friends commented on what an amazing job she did and how nice she is! If we could do it all over again we wouldn't change a thing. She has my highest recommendation!

UpthatAisle
New Wolly

Re: Wedding in Italy

Postby UpthatAisle » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:37 pm

where did you get married?

Siobride
New Wolly

Re: Wedding in Italy

Postby Siobride » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:09 pm

I got married at Terre di Baccio.
Danila (our planner from DAMA wedding) gave us a lot of options, but after a couple of days visiting venues we decided on Terre di Baccio - it is an amazing Tuscan countryhouse runned by Ilaria (really lovely, friendly and helpful girl!).
If you would like to contact Danila and Ilaria, tell them you come recommended by Sioban, (they told me that they are happy to offer discount or complimentary facilities to my friends). :wv
Good luck with your planning!

Go to Weddings Abroad