[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /u0/webroot/virtual/clients/client9/web72/web/lib/classes/supplier.php on line 944: Division by zero
Wedding Invitations
Menu

Wedding Invitations

Go to All Things Wedding

gracefitz00
New Wolly

Wedding Invitations

Postby gracefitz00 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:26 pm

Hello,
I'm hoping all you wedding pro's can help me out a by recommending the best company for printing a personalized wedding invite? And potentially Thank You cards too. I'm really not sure where do start. I have an idea in my head and I'm really not sure whether to go to a local print shop (Co. Laois) or to whether to order online. I'm looking at about 180 invites and about 30 evening invites. Also, when would I need to have the invites printed? (Wedding 27 July 2018)
Thank you in advance for any tips, advice and guidance in this minefield!
A bewildered bride :eek

mudder1
New Wolly

Re: Wedding Invitations

Postby mudder1 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:13 pm

Hi,
I used Optimalprint. I ordered them and had them in days. Very good service;)
They have loads of different designs. 80 wedding invitations and 60 evening invitations for €114.18

Good luck :)

indianweddingcards
New Wolly

Postby indianweddingcards » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:36 am

I am replying late here but for next time my suggestion can be useful for you. Indian wedding cards (Seven colours) is best online platform to make your invitation work easier and in your budget for any location.

MrsSparkle2B
Wolly Addict

Postby MrsSparkle2B » Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:43 am

Vistaprint or optimalprint

Donna Kelly
New Wolly

Postby Donna Kelly » Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:27 pm

We will be using vista print for our invites. A lot of my friends have used them and they turned out excellent and are very resonable.

SpringChicken87
New Wolly

Postby SpringChicken87 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:07 pm

We are using Crazy Devil Designs, We were not sure where to start and he made up the perfect invite for us!

Kettles Hotel
SpringChicken87
New Wolly

Postby SpringChicken87 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:05 pm

Also I found for printing Needaprint was really good value for your buck,better than vista print.

Jessica Wilson
New Wolly

Postby Jessica Wilson » Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:58 am

For best quality and affordable wedding invitations you can use https://www.123weddingcards.com/. They are providing best printing services since 2003.

Go to All Things Wedding