Menu

wedding items for sale

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

lindahoare Posts: 13
hi ladies, ive a few bits for sale in co kerry from our wedding last month, around 24 church pew bow ends (ivory with royal blue diamontes - these are easily removed) with 3/4 of a roll of ribbon for attaching them to pew ends.... 35euro beautiful feather quill pen on a stand..... 20euro cathedral length veil with diamontes, hand made and in perfect condition - 80euro paid 210 3 royal blue bridesmaid dresses with handstitched pearls across the sweetheart neck on one side and delicate broach on hip, these are a one off dress, you will not find them anywhere else, they are in sizes 10 in a one shoulder size 12 in a halterneck and a second size 12 in a one shoulder 250 euro for all three or 100 euro each i also have my wedding dress which im not too sure about selling yet, it is in perfect condition and has been dry cleaned it is a size ten (generous fitting thou as im normally a twelve, i paid 1850 euro for this but would probably sell for about 900-1000 if anyone is interested. ivory with a long train, corset back and fab detailing under the breast part of dress along with more detail around the hip on one side, if anyone wants to see pictures of this i can put them up for you, just comment on this post, (i also make wedding invitations and mass booklets if anyone is interested at very affordable prices, just pm me for prices) i am also selling a two tone ballgown/bridesmaid dress in a dusky pink colour full lenght, fab detailing on it for a friend, size 10-12 for 90euro. worn once... im sure i have a few more bits for sale i just need to go thru the rest of the stuff!! i can put up pictures if anyone is interested in the above!!
i also have cake toppers... bride and groom climbing the cake..... 40euro these are porcelin.....
rooroo02 Posts: 66
Pm'ed you
rooroo02 - ----- i cant open your private mail, my email address is [email protected] if you want to try me on this!
bellee Posts: 441
I just emailed you
poppyrose Posts: 11
Just pm you :)
poppy rose - just emailing you now re -Veil. also feather pen quill is now sold pending collection....
bradym Posts: 1
Just wondering if you still have the lanterns for pew ends? I am also looking for tall lanterns for the entrance or hanging lanterns if anyone has any for sale or rent
Danielle Bergin Posts: 20
is your veil still for sale if so can you send photos of it to my email [email protected]
I love cosmos Posts: 221
Hi can u please mail me bridesmaid dress pics to [email protected] cheers